2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's great but surely we can't justify spending what Chelsea will ask when we have Mina and Keane already, the former we spent big money on as recently as last summer. Think he'll go back and we'll have holgate as back up, plus maybe another cheap or loan back up we sign in the summer.

He's great but surely we can't justify spending what Chelsea will ask when we have Mina and Keane already, the former we spent big money on as recently as last summer. Think he'll go back and we'll have holgate as back up, plus maybe another cheap or loan back up we sign in the summer.

Nope. If we want to break into top 6 we need Keane, Zouma and Mina all of them.

Earlier in the season I wouldn't have payed over 10 million for him but I'd pay a decent wedge for him now he's really turned on the gears the last couple of games and getting better and better every game. He handled Arsenal and United with ease

Confusing the hell out of me. Never really rated him. At stoke or most of his time here tbh. But throws in the odd game where you think well maybe. Just maybe

Worse thing ever is if he's suddenly improved to play for a new contract or decided he needs to put himself in the shop window.
We need a bit more consistency than that.

Worse thing ever is if he's suddenly improved to play for a new contract or decided he needs to put himself in the shop window.
We need a bit more consistency than that.

doubt he's suddenly just decided after 8 months or whatever to start playing

probably just needed a settled team to see the best out of him, as with Bernard etc

doubt he's suddenly just decided after 8 months or whatever to start playing

probably just needed a settled team to see the best out of him, as with Bernard etc

Its been known before. Players suddenly upping their game when a contract is in sight. Saw him few times for relegated stoke last season. Just never grabbed me as a id love you at the back for everton type.

Its been known before. Players suddenly upping their game when a contract is in sight. Saw him few times for relegated stoke last season. Just never grabbed me as a id love you at the back for everton type.

what contract is he after though? you think if he's hoping for us to sign him that he'd be sound to play half arsed for 8months then try for the last half dozen games and get away with it?
he's been a lot better recently to be fair but just think he needed a settled team around him, happens with loads of players

I think Zouma has been OK all season. Made a few mistakes like all CB's. Keane was the same but they have struck up a decent partnership. I like Mina also so would like to have all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.