2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he costs 40+mil it's worth it for the partnership alone with Keane. Hit the ground running, get top6 and recoup that money, we got 20mil for the Europa shambles a couple of years ago...If we don't get him which is very possible, I would leave things as they are with Holgate and Gibson backing up Mina and Keane... and see if Zouma is getting the game time come January..Euros next year will mean he has to to keep his place in French squad... I would hate to see us panic buy.

Realistically you’re not going to get a decent CB who can readily step in for less than £30m. I’d happily pay the extra £10m which will mostly be in add-ons for the 12 months experience he has in our team, league experience and the fact that we can bring him in pretty late because of this. Just my opinion like.
Way too much common sense here mate.

You weren;t being asked to find a stream to watch a team in the Ukrainian League. He was playing week in week out in Britain.

Stopped watching loads of footy a few years back Dave.

Was taking the whole "Its not fun unless you lash a ton on the game" to new levels, when your watching J-League games at 6 bells in the morning to win a few bob, well you gotta make changes, yano?

First time I saw him play properly was for Southampton and instantly saw how comfortable he was on the ball and organised the back line with ease. Would have loved us to have signed him.

Chelsea KO 11am today against Kawasaki, think he will start personally. I'd be moving onto other targets. Can see them going 3 at the back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.