Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DId anyone ever play that game called 'FOotball Agent' on iPhone? Really seems like CHelsea and Man city are into that in a big way, and people like Del and Zouma and others are all in that category. It's ok for us though if we are one of the parts of the process, and if we do develop players and sell them on, It's ok if it's helping us reach our goals. At the moment, only Barca, Real, Bayern and Man City are clubs where a player would want to finish ideally, any other top 6 clubs in PL, top clubs in Spain, ITaly and Germany are very likely to get players poached by those 4 I named

Lukaku for £28m and Chelsea had our kecks down. All pundits said we well overpaid and said Chelsea did well as they sniggered.
Lets hope the average Richarlison prove the 'experts' wrong also.
If Zouma is good for us then I fully expect a bid going in and hopefully Zouma will be happy at Everton

yet the media refused to praise us for having united and city's kecks down over lukaku and stones' prices.

I admit, I haven't read this whole thread.
Can someone give me a general run down of what this lad is like. I didn't watch him last season, wasnt he at Stoke?
Alot of people seem to rate him but he's not wanted by Chelsea and played for a relegated team last season.
Not knocking the lad, just trying to get an idea as to why people think he might work at Everton. I've a feeling Silva will play him at some stage on Saturday.

How much did we end up paying for Mina? Zouma would be worth at least that after a good season, and of course 'a good season' means we'd be in Europa League, and so we would want to buy, and Zouma would want to stay.

The problem is, Chelsea dont have loads of CBs, they have Luiz who is 31, they have Cahill who is 32, so if he has a very good season, maybe Chelsea will want to keep him.

The problem is, Chelsea dont have loads of CBs, they have Luiz who is 31, they have Cahill who is 32, so if he has a very good season, maybe Chelsea will want to keep him.
That's also true. Well anyway, i like the combination of long-term (our England U20 world cup winners, Richarlison, Digne) and short-term fixes (Zouma, Gomes) to try and get both this season and the next 5 years sorted.

That's also true. Well anyway, i like the combination of long-term (our England U20 world cup winners, Richarlison, Digne) and short-term fixes (Zouma, Gomes) to try and get both this season and the next 5 years sorted.

Some people arent a fan of loans, personally ive no issue with them, its short-termism ofc, but hes here to help us THIS season, just like every single player we buy. We worry about next season next season.

I admit, I haven't read this whole thread.
Can someone give me a general run down of what this lad is like. I didn't watch him last season, wasnt he at Stoke?
Alot of people seem to rate him but he's not wanted by Chelsea and played for a relegated team last season.
Not knocking the lad, just trying to get an idea as to why people think he might work at Everton. I've a feeling Silva will play him at some stage on Saturday.

Reminds me of Yobo. Fast, strong, athletic, got a rick in him too though.

I do love Yobo though and will fight anyone who does not feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.