Knee-jerkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
Yes we are out of Europe without a whimper. Yes I am mad.

But I am thankful for one thing.

The knee-jerk reactions.

We are so bi-polar it almost isn't funny (but thankfully it is). We are now back to being terrible players who couldn't cut it in a Sunday league after being potential league winners after seeing off Man U and Chelski.

Thanks for all the laughs you guys are giving me.

I want to quote the Pixar movie Ratatouille.....the critic, Anton Ego says:

"Since you're all out of perspective and no one else seems to have it in this BLOODY TOWN, I'll make you a deal. You provide the food, I'll provide the perspective."

You guys would do well to get some of that tonight.

In seriousness though, It's a naff competition. As most will know, I hate it so not overly fussed.

Bring on Spurs.

(did I just get away with saying naff?.....)

I may have been involved in one of these "Knee-Jerks" but i guarantee that my theory was correct. Moyes does NOT have faith in players, and he IS a liar.

If you wasn't an admin, I'd tell you where to go.

lol

It is true we were a massive pile of crap tonight, no doubting that. But some of the comments made here tonight are incredibly teddish. I think of it like when you get on the computer when you are drunk and start typing out bollocks that you just no you will regret later.

lol

It is true we were a massive pile of crap tonight, no doubting that. But some of the comments made here tonight are incredibly teddish. I think of it like when you get on the computer when you are drunk and start typing out bollocks that you just no you will regret later.

Agreed. Passion and frustration do that to you.

For once, I'm quite calm about it, probably because of my disdain for that joke of a competition.

Screw it we are just too good to be bothered with the Europa league.

Love Ratitoullie, only of my favorite movies and the best Pixar movie by far.

And will one or you ban Reidy for that signature. It's too big. I've been meaning to do it for days but just haven't got round to it.

I may have been involved in one of these "Knee-Jerks" but i guarantee that my theory was correct. Moyes does NOT have faith in players, and he IS a liar.

Give over. He is conservative and if you haven't figured that out yet....well, I dunno what to say to that.

He does have faith, but he doesn't want to drop inexperienced players (Rodders, Gosling) into the powder keg of a Euro tie unless absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.