Kit for 24/25

The Millions this club loses every year in commercial merchandise is a joke. Hope new owners and proper professional board sort this out.
We got left behind years ago in the merchandising department. thats where the man u and rs make millions from. Selling shirts in shops all over the world has people walking around like walking billboards with the liverbird and red devil logo on them.

We got left behind years ago in the merchandising department. thats where the man u and rs make millions from. Selling shirts in shops all over the world has people walking around like walking billboards with the liverbird and red devil logo on them.
We will never compete with them clubs. But yet I can go to numerous shops in Liverpool or anywhere in the uk, and I can find West Ham, Leicester, Newcastle etc. This clubs needs every penny, and it has a world wide fan base who are willing to spend there hard earned money but they can’t.

The Millions this club loses every year in commercial merchandise is a joke. Hope new owners and proper professional board sort this out.

It's just another symptom of the current regime. Part & parcel of the Kenwright era.

When a new owner does come in there needs to be a root and branch shake up of the club. Something that FM did not do.

I mean we could do it for them as we could probably write a list like a shopping list of what's needed to change this club around.

Top of the list will be communication & engagement.

Merchandising.

Why. Its solid royal blue with white trim? you can hardly notice the shading in it and the collar is clean and simple. Other than the stupid sponsor and (probably) poor quality, it looks boss.
It looks like it has tyre tracks going across it, whilst it's also very bland. We can do far better than Castore and I for one would rather stick with Hummel.

(Yes, I know Hummel released a third kit with tyre-track-like markings on it, but that was a lot tidier).