Kit for 24/25

Probably already been posted, but I'll put it here, cos I looked a few pages back and didn't see it, do it needs a bump.

If this is the kit - I love it. Very early 80s vibe. I'd pay good money for that BUT for the sponsor. Such a damn shame.

Having said that the lettering will probably fall off in the first wash, from what i hear.
View attachment 256368
If this was it and if it was the correct Royal Blue I think it would be great.

Probably already been posted, but I'll put it here, cos I looked a few pages back and didn't see it, do it needs a bump.

If this is the kit - I love it. Very early 80s vibe. I'd pay good money for that BUT for the sponsor. Such a damn shame.

Having said that the lettering will probably fall off in the first wash, from what i hear.
View attachment 256368
You can get the sponsor removed - not by the club but people offer it as a service

From Facebook:

440351754_8281859078494384_7781950485624930164_n.jpg

View attachment 256368
My initial reaction was confusion, followed by projective vomit. But after the initial traditional overeaction, I still don’t like the vertical stripes at all. But it could all be saved by the right shorts and socks. Judgement retracted until I see the whole thing.