Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
More conspiracies based on 2 deals?

We got Iwobi cos we didn't get Zaha and El Ghazi is a loan?

He's not exactly getting 20% of £80mill deals like Raiola is he?

He’s not allowed to… he wanted David Luiz to go to Arsenal but they couldn’t do the deal as it cost 34m with his wages etc … he then phoned his mate moshiri… boom, iwobi was signed for 34m and he got a peice of both deals

I think he might be part of the solution right now rather than a bete noir to be shunned.

A slug, yes. But we need his contacts.

Dave … you are the biggest WUM I have come across in my life . It is literally impossible to have an opinion that goes against the grain on every single subject and in every single scenario. How can him and his contacts, be solution to the problem that him and his contacts have gotten us into … it makes no sense .

It’s like a arsonist starting a fire and then calling him for help later on to help out it out

jabber.jpg

You know I thought I recognised him from some where,
They're like two peas in a pod!

Had something to do with Pompey as well I belive

I think the reality is, if you’ve got an agent who’s happy to drop his players anywher for a payday, then you have to question the players motives too.

So it’s no shock that QPR went whilst playing some crazy high prices, that Reading are broke, Pompey went under and 1869 went down.
Based on how Arsenal got on you can easily understand why they have lacked an identity for so long.

Nothing beneficial can come from a Partnership with this fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.