Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is literally nothing positive about this man. Everywhere you turn he has left a pile of [Poor language removed], how does he continue to stay involved? Why don't people just say, actually lad you're half crap you, gonna try someone else
He comes across as a sorta Alan Klein figure from the Beatles and Stones heyday...

Some Creepy svengali figure who weirdly hovers in the background sucking up money yet providing no substance to his charges, yet beloved by the idiots in charge.
He's probably telling moshiri he's got a big penis... (we all know he hasn't, this vanity project surely proves it)

Absolutely embarassing that we've become a club of bedsheet bandits.
Far worse that we are the plaything of a bereft of football knowledge owner who takes advice from a failed agent that has an uneviable list of F-ups on his CV... Bedsheet bandits have my full support on this one. We're already a joke of a club and it's going to get worse, just watch the exodus of our best players that have already had one eye on the door since Digne's treatment

This fella is a disease. Poisoning the club and slowly killing us. Horrible horrible man. Only in it for the money for himself and his “clients”. Moshiri wake the [Poor language removed] up.

I am coming to re-think my negative opinion of Brands.

Seems to me a lot of stuff was being done behind his back or over his head.
I have no doubt we'd be better off financially and not have any Rondons/Iwobis if he had been left alone to do his job..We've have a better manager and not be the worst team in the league on form over the last 3 months. The fact he walked and said why, points to a wasted opportunity imo and complete and total mis management by Moshiri
If the board are all against Pereira appointment as is being reported they should all show the backbone and principles of Brands and walk too

Status
Not open for further replies.