Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ran QPR into the dirt, very worrying he's involved

The mosty pressing thing at the club right now is that we have no manager in a relegation campaign.

I suggest we find one in the next two weeks before we all get hot under the collar of Joorabchian.

So what do we actually know? Is there any actual evidence of his involvement or is it all hearsay? Does anyone know anything?

He's an agent, a power broker
He's been sitting in the owner's box, so he's been invited and did not buy his own tickets
That's what we know

I suspect he's the one doing the strategic review, and I think he's definitely in Moshiri's ear on transfers

On the El Ghazi deal, I suspect that was to help Villa sort out Digne's salary short term, but that's speculation. I can't see how anyone reasonable would have thought an average winger (or even a decent one) should improve this squad. Then again, I've already shared my opinion that Moshiri is frantically and ignorantly pushing buttons related to the football matters at this club, so anyone who empowers him in this is likely to become at trusted source. That's just human nature.

I thought that he doesn’t actually have an agent‘s licence because of his shifty third party ownership deals in the past. Still clearly has his grubby intermediary digits in pies though.
Slug.

I dont mind agents, theyre a necessary evil really.

However, we should be working with them based on players/managers in their stable and not on doing favours for them by bringing in El Ghazi types.

I cant help but fear that this guy is in Moshiris ear telling him how good the parachute payments are when you go down .

All while good times Kenwright sits eating whiskey chocolates completely oblivious .

Worrying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.