2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Given the overhaul he had to do and the environment he is trying to do it in I think he is doing better than many would.

Our issue is he works or an Iranian pillock who was advised by a theatre impresario
True Brands let players go like Robertson for 1 million, a great left back .... now at Fulham managed by the same manager who was told to sell him = Marco Silva .....
Dyche sold Simms, a wonder kid from City who knew how to score goals .....

He is probably bomb proof right now anyway. No one to fire him !! I think he is doing better than we give him credit for.

Absolutely rabid club he joined

Although he did recruit Dyche so not many points for that

He's working under very difficult circumstances so like most people employed at the club right now he gets a free pass. If we cling on this year and the promoted clubs make a real go of it then Thelwell and the club are going to need to have one hell of a summer to make it to that new stadium in the top flight.

True Brands let players go like Robertson for 1 million, a great left back .... now at Fulham managed by the same manager who was told to sell him = Marco Silva .....
Dyche sold Simms, a wonder kid from City who knew how to score goals .....
I think you might be over egging Simms there a bit Joey.
A decent championship player but not in the " we made a mistake there " category for me... not yet at least.

I think you might be over egging Simms there a bit Joey.
A decent championship player but not in the " we made a mistake there " category for me... not yet at least.
He is an excellent finisher and clearly knows where the goal is but even by Championship standards Id say he probably lacks an initial burst of pace over the first few yards that make a PL player/standout Championship player.