2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who actually has the final say on selling younger players like samuels smith not sure thelwell would
If it’s not him then he’s a complete waste of space. The buck has to stop somewhere, I doubt Billy Liar or Mosh are close enough to the academy to know who’s got potential for the 1st team and who got potential for a quick buck.
Thewell has appointed an army of back room staff, I would hope they present him with the data (inc perceived market value) and he makes a recommendation.
Eg Bill / Mosh says we need to raise £#m give me you best solution, and Kev says ISS for £4m can’t be refused.

If it’s not him then he’s a complete waste of space. The buck has to stop somewhere, I doubt Billy Liar or Mosh are close enough to the academy to know who’s got potential for the 1st team and who got potential for a quick buck.
Thewell has appointed an army of back room staff, I would hope they present him with the data (inc perceived market value) and he makes a recommendation.
Eg Bill / Mosh says we need to raise £#m give me you best solution, and Kev says ISS for £4m can’t be refused.
The Kevin thelwell thread reads exactly the same as the Marcel brands thread we have actually no idea who makes the final calls .thelwell might get a call from kenwright say we have sold samuels smith find me another

Someone on Twitter saying he’s gone. Unsure of the reliability but a very random thing to make up. Nothing surprises me with us anymore tbh.

IMG_5752.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.