Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think shifting Felli back deep with Mirallas behind Jelavic is what we should try next vs Newcastle. Although im sure Mirallas can play in wide areas, he knows where the net is and could accommodate Jelavic well from what I have seen of him so far.

felli has to move back now gibbo is out injured. i know it was orient, but mirallas scored 2 and set up 2 in the first half of his debut. will probably get match fitness from international games as well. him and naismith playing RM and ACM, not too bothered which way round, just hope they're both there. doesn't seem like a moyes gamble to start ofoe if he signs

Gibbo Fellaini

Mirallas Pienaar Oviedo

Jelavic
I know we havent seen Oviedo yet but he is pacey and hopefully quite skillful and from what i've Pienaar plays quite well behind the striker for South Africa, If that doesnt work then just revert Pienaar to the left and Fell further up

Gibbo Fellaini

Mirallas Pienaar Oviedo

Jelavic
I know we havent seen Oviedo yet but he is pacey and hopefully quite skillful and from what i've Pienaar plays quite well behind the striker for South Africa, If that doesnt work then just revert Pienaar to the left and Fell further up

Fantasy land. Pacey and skilful doesn't get you into the everton team! Osman isn't in that team so I don't see it.

We all know why Mirallas isn't starting yet in the league, and why moyes blames bringing him on for conceding. He clearly isn't as defensive minded as moyes wants him to be yet. It takes more than a few weeks to coach an attacking player to have a defence first attitude im sure!

hes not fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.