Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a tasty goal.

.youtube.com/watch?v=WA1iZCRSLv0&feature=related

good engine in build up cool finish. (2nd goal)

.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BR3E9aCkc&feature=relmfu

another goal (3rd goal) possibly an assist on the first (hard to know what the greek commentators are chatting about)

.youtube.com/watch?v=U-_-KvITAuQ&feature=relmfu

smashes home a penalty (3rd goal) stays cool after fortunate bounce (5th goal) good composure for hatrick (7th goal) assist (8th) close range tap in (9th goal)

.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Zl70gmbeg&feature=relmfu

a longer clip as olympiakos win 6-0 vs aek. 1:42, cheeky stamp on foot. lol, spits on some geezer after being fouled 3:29, lovely goal at 5:34.

.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWbPLi37tI&feature=related

looking forward to seeing him in blue.
my first post here you will have to add the (www) yourselfs.

Mirallas in Liverpool:

A0m467cCAAAviQF.jpg:large

JUST figured out where this is - convinced that it wasn't in town - but realised it was taken from the car park right by the Birkenhead Tunnel/Ship & Mitre. Nailed on then.

Mirallas is all sorted, the delay with announcing it because we're still negotiating the Fetfatzidis fee in our double swoop.

The above was a premonition (dream) I had last night.

Realizing that Tubey is gonna have palpitations i'm gonna pass it on anyway.
Lcab and tht's website footyscene reporting that Mirallas deal is done b)

I have frequently and happily got stuck into the board , particularly over transfers, but I think (so far) this deal seems to have been pretty well handled. With the exception of DAVIDMOYES it was an approach nobody saw and considering we had an international game, the lad is based in Greece and we aren't exactly awash with cash. The panic seems to go from frequent media links with Arsenal but it doesn't seem to me that there was any serious interest since our approach and there seems to have been a confidence within the club that this would go through from the time we bid and if you look at the DM quites (the o ly bloke who seemed to know) the confidence has been the since before anyone else heard anying.

Providing we can complete this (let's be honest it looks all done and dusted) All in all I think we've done pretty well.

I have frequently and happily got stuck into the board , particularly over transfers, but I think (so far) this deal seems to have been pretty well handled. With the exception of DAVIDMOYES it was an approach nobody saw and considering we had an international game, the lad is based in Greece and we aren't exactly awash with cash. The panic seems to go from frequent media links with Arsenal but it doesn't seem to me that there was any serious interest since our approach and there seems to have been a confidence within the club that this would go through from the time we bid and if you look at the DM quites (the o ly bloke who seemed to know) the confidence has been the since before anyone else heard anying.

Providing we can complete this (let's be honest it looks all done and dusted) All in all I think we've done pretty well.

They deserve no credit whatsoever for anything other than lowering fan expectations, denying room within the club for debate about their performance, and achieving zero substantial growth in almost 13 years of ownership.

Getting a transfer sorted is the minimum anyone should expect.

After the Fernandes saga I don't know if I can ever say someone is signed until I see them holding up the shirt with the papers in front of them.

I've not seen anything of this guy, youtube will always feast the eyes. Hopefully Moyes doesn't take a conservative approach and gives the boy chances to play. It's nice to be spending a bit of cash lol.

They deserve no credit whatsoever for anything other than lowering fan expectations, denying room within the club for debate about their performance, and achieving zero substantial growth in almost 13 years of ownership.

yaaay
The real Davek is back:)

Mate I wasn't praising them , well if I was I was 'damning with faint praise ' I just mean for all the panic throughout this thread over the transfer and it's details they 'seem' to have been ontop of it.

I however couldn't agree more with you on the debate, finances, growth , sell sell to buy and the like . From my point of view though if they do something 'ok' I'm happy enough to say it as I say a lot of very justifiable negative stuff about them. I suppose the criticism of the board and their tenure is for another thread but like I say I'm completely with you .

A transfer should always go smooth. It is one of the basic requirements of running a football club and I do have to say, our lot seem inept.

"Take me to where the buffalo roam......"

Anyhoo, if Mirallas signs soon, we will all rejoice that the board has pulled off the.............standard football club routine.

Mate I wasn't praising them , well if I was I was 'damning with faint praise ' I just mean for all the panic throughout this thread over the transfer and it's details they 'seem' to have been ontop of it.

I however couldn't agree more with you on the debate, finances, growth , sell sell to buy and the like . From my point of view though if they do something 'ok' I'm happy enough to say it as I say a lot of very justifiable negative stuff about them. I suppose the criticism of the board and their tenure is for another thread but like I say I'm completely with you .

I understand your point mate.

I'd give them nothing myself like, but that's just me!

The OP is the best ITK Iv seen on a forum, to come totally left field with this one. NO ONE, had a clue about this transfere.

well done DMV, I'm sure your a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.