Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on. And I for one am gonna stay up all night waiting for a national newspaper report to confirm the link. This is on. I know it in my balls.

if you go to teamtalk.com, and go to everton's club page, there is a player profile of kevin mirallas.................that's all!

This is on. And I for one am gonna stay up all night waiting for a national newspaper report to confirm the link. This is on. I know it in my balls.

He's in the Belgium squad for the game against Holland on Wednesday I believe. It'll be Thursday at the very earliest.

Hoping to see this tomorrow.

mo1v.jpg

Why not 10?

Wow. Very interesting and a little strange.

Strong left winger, likes to score, very fast, defender's nightmare. However... why are Everton after him? He is a flare player that disappears if he plays within a system that does not feed him. At Olympiakos, they play through their wingers Abdoun/Mirallas/Fetfatzidis and have one player in the middle to mix things up, Fuster. This system gives lots of possession to the wingers especially Mirallas who everyone is instructed to pass to.

.....................Meigeri....................

Torosidis....Manolas..Pablo.......Holevas

............Ibagaza....Maniatis............

Abdoun.........Fuster.............Mirallas

................Djebbour............

Unless the system is similar in that it is geared to full attack and full pressing without the ball, players like Mirallas, Abdoun, Fetfatzidis.....these players will disappear during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.