2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he, how? I asked for an explanation and he’s given me a good one. Now what about you?

Nar I'm only messing pal

Hope he gets moved on myself. Dont hate him as much as others though he had a couple of very good years, more than some of the players in out squad atm

2 seasons ago both my lads were mascots, and my youngest was partnered with him. My lad was buzzing as Kev was his favourite player at the time (not sure why but my lad really liked him). Kev was absolutely sound, both during the meet and greet and also while out on the pitch with him, chatting away and having a little kick about with him and actually paying him some attention (as opposed to some other players who really looked like they didn't want to be there).

View attachment 62381
View attachment 62382

Have to agree, always had time for my lad. Things went downhill after the penalty incident and never recovered.

2 seasons ago both my lads were mascots, and my youngest was partnered with him. My lad was buzzing as Kev was his favourite player at the time (not sure why but my lad really liked him). Kev was absolutely sound, both during the meet and greet and also while out on the pitch with him, chatting away and having a little kick about with him and actually paying him some attention (as opposed to some other players who really looked like they didn't want to be there).

View attachment 62381
View attachment 62382
Made up he was decent with your boys but they could teach him a thing or two about maturity , hope we get rid ASAP absolute parasite whose way past his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.