2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any idea on how it works in reality for players like this:

what seriously is Mirallas doing today? Is he training with them? Is there any point? And McCarthy
Why did Niasse go to Kenya ? (Oh probably cos he has some support there - marketing? )
Would feel so weird if you went to your workplace and knew you were only there for a short while, but didn't know how long.

That sounds like the zero hours contract experience.

Can't he just do the decent thing & go awol then the next day get his agent to release a statement of hatred towards Everton.

he won't even be near official match day squads NEA tbh, Sandro played the whole of pre season last year

Tell me why, without posting a picture of him kicking Suarez or using stats from 6 years ago.
2 seasons ago both my lads were mascots, and my youngest was partnered with him. My lad was buzzing as Kev was his favourite player at the time (not sure why but my lad really liked him). Kev was absolutely sound, both during the meet and greet and also while out on the pitch with him, chatting away and having a little kick about with him and actually paying him some attention (as opposed to some other players who really looked like they didn't want to be there).

18057737_1447547845315751_3957951816355088152_n.jpg

18194076_1447547908649078_8742950026919173396_n.jpg

2 seasons ago both my lads were mascots, and my youngest was partnered with him. My lad was buzzing as Kev was his favourite player at the time (not sure why but my lad really liked him). Kev was absolutely sound, both during the meet and greet and also while out on the pitch with him, chatting away and having a little kick about with him and actually paying him some attention (as opposed to some other players who really looked like they didn't want to be there).

View attachment 62381
View attachment 62382
Made up for your lad and you,but he can still K'off

Tell me why, without posting a picture of him kicking Suarez or using stats from 6 years ago.

View attachment 62381
View attachment 62382

OOOFF HE'S MADE YOU LOOK SILLY THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.