kenwrights reaction to QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbo33

Player Valuation: £500k
If anyone had seen kenwright on sky as the players were walking off the pitch embarrassed would of seen him smiling and clapping while every other evertonian were gutted and disgusted with the performance and effort from our team (apart from young barkley).this ain't one of your gay pantos bill,sell up

We were watching a different broadcast then mate, cuz he wasn't smiling, and he was half heartedly clapping out of respect and tradition. He looked like his dog just died.

You must have missed a few minutes earlier when they showed him in his seat leaned onto the railing, I really thought he was going to cry

Yeah he had a resigned smile on his face though. Kinda like "ah well, not to worry, there's always the next game". I would have preferred to see anger and a shaking of the head.

Yeah he had a resigned smile on his face though. Kinda like "ah well, not to worry, there's always the next game". I would have preferred to see anger and a shaking of the head.

Not how I read it. It seemed more like a wince. As in a FML smile.

Oh FFS seriously what do you want him to do start booing as loud as possible or maybe start shouting abouse at the players swinging his arms wildly?

Now i dislike the guy and i wish he would just feck off but to say he enjoyed our loss is a bit over the top. His smiles looked akward and uncomfortable to be honest.

Look just because he is ruining the club it does not mean he enjoys defeats and how things are going. The more we lose the less the club is worth.

He had his head of his arms when I saw him. He looked gutted. It really didn't help him did it. Us fans would be in a much better mood this week had we beaten QPR comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.