Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not sell!Hes still there, Mosh is Bill's man!Look at how utterly incomptent we are yes Mosh takes as much blame as Bill but Bill needs to go I'm afraid we are rotting from the head!

Go? Go where? What changes tomorrow if he goes? Will we have a new striker?? No, will we have a new manager?? No, he dosent have to go, maybe Walsh has to go but Bill going wont in anyway help us

I know its not his fault but i remember the Johnson era

Was he the chairman who plied the club with £80m debt?

Was he the chairman who said the FsF cheque would be in the bank Monday?

Was he the chairman who introduced Chris Samuelson as a big Evertonian?

Was he the chairman who told Evertonians he was bored with their questions (which turned out to be totally justified)

Mosh has brought his own in though, going well isn't it?

The sooner there is one person in charge, to make the decisions the better.
Right now, the blame can be attached to a number of people/roles within the club.

He means Elstone, HBB, etc

Go? Go where? What changes tomorrow if he goes? Will we have a new striker?? No, will we have a new manager?? No, he dosent have to go, maybe Walsh has to go but Bill going wont in anyway help us

Depends on whether you think the signings that haven't, as yet, worked were Koemans signings.
If they were, then Walsh has signed players for the future.
Who knows though, because we haven't been told what the actual structure is and who is in charge of recruitment etc?

Depends on whether you think the signings that haven't, as yet, worked were Koemans signings.
If they were, then Walsh has signed players for the future.
Who knows though, because we haven't been told what the actual structure is and who is in charge of recruitment etc?

True but this I think one problem we have when trying to get a new manager is we now have to say come and manage Everton and you are working with this guy, what if Dyche/Silva/Sam or whoever we end up with dosent want a director of football lurking around. See the structure, for all we know Koeman didnt like it either

He means Elstone, HBB, etc

DBB?

Mosh has brought in his own, both on the board and embarrassingly in public, via JW. Add to that the supposed friendship with Mendes, which doesn't seem to have born much fruition..

As I said, there should be one (intelligent) person in control.

True but this I think one problem we have when trying to get a new manager is we now have to say come and manage Everton and you are working with this guy, what if Dyche/Silva/Sam or whoever we end up with dosent want a director of football lurking around. See the structure, for all we know Koeman didnt like it either

Which is why, if you have a DoF and a way of playing, that is the core philosophy of the club (from youngsters through to 1st team), any manager/coach appointed, is aware of this in the first place. As a result, only managers/coaches who accept this philosophy, should be considered for the position.
Or, hire a manager to run it all, with his own ideas on how things are done, until they get sacked and it all changes again?

Of course Walsh needs to go but the issue is deeper, we aren't run professionally we are run very poorly. I said this when Mosh came in, until Bill and his associates leave we won't see the professionalism and ruthlessness we need.

How much more evidence of his utter failure as a chairman do you need?Nothing will change with Bill and chums in the boardroom. We are utterly incompetent. What other EPL club would go nearly six weeks managerless?Unsy doesn't count. We are ruderless. We are lead by idiots and now you see the results on the pitch.

Last edited:
lol People wanted him to sell and he did, to Moshiri and they still moan about him, stop being silly, any predicament we are in right now isnt Bills fault and if you want to think Moshiri has to clear up the mess he bought into that is exactly what Bill had to do after Johnson
Fair point;
What we wanted was for him to sell up and Go
What we got was, he sold up and stayed
We now seem have too many chiefs up the top of the tree, both absentee land lords.
Who between them make footballing decisions based on business practices; and business decisions based on theatrical / footballing practices.
We have Stradavrius trying to paint and Piccaso trying to make violins... and wonder why its all going wrong.

BLACK FRIDAY INDEED

There is already a mega-thread concerning our esteemed chairman and his activities as such. Please post any trivialities in there please.

Status
Not open for further replies.