Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of this. Load of bells made up we finished 7th every year. 1995. He's a proven liar. He's failed 3 times to move us away from Goodison. Put us in bed with a certain Mr Green. He was part of the board that started our demise from the "big 5" to an also ran, an utter irrelevance in British and European football.

Cheers Bill, ignore the plane and all these lids *claps*

But hey, no more than me I suppose! If failure means no trophies then that is indisputable. I can remember him getting abuse over the "ring fencing" money for the King's Dock, but whether that was just a holding ploy until a backer rolled up with the dough I don't know. Some might say he lied then. I prefer to say it was a tactic that blew up in his face when the money didn't come from somewhere. A bluff maybe?
Never mind Kings dock, If Bill had his way we would of been playing in Tesco's carpark in kirkby.

But thats a prime example of the fans voice being heard, I mean most fans voted for it!!!!!

Then a group was formed to prevent the move happening that on the main got nothing but abuse.
Sometimes I think the worst thing to do is asking fans.

Look at the recent badge fiasco.

But thats a prime example of the fans voice being heard, I mean most fans voted for it!!!!!

Then a group was formed to prevent the move happening that on the main got nothing but abuse.

Everton fans were told by Bill Kenwright that Goodison Park would soon lose its safety licence, we are still playing in it now. That move would have been built on lies and would have given the city of Liverpool to Liverpool football club, agree with you on KEOIC, they saved the club and should have been applauded.

The worst chairman in the club's history - never has a chairman been in charge so long without a trophy.

A chancer - a liar - a person who took over a loved institution in order to mange its decline but one which would make him
a millionaire and give him a prominence that he would never justify or warrant.

I had an extra drink when Rush retired but its going to be a fierce Vindaloo when he finally goes.

Imagine how Kirkby would have panned out...

If that lot across the park had had him in charge for twenty odd years we'd be pissing ourselves laughing at them.

Shows how far being a blue will get you with large sections of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.