Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went further than just rejecting Paul and Anita Greggs offer of what was essentially a privately funded mortgage. Knowing he would be questioned "why" at the upcoming AGM he conjured up Christopher Samuelson who was representing the Fortress Sports Fund, they would instead provide the 30m and our troubles were over.

As soon as the Greggs were bought out via the tax dodgers front man, I forget his name... Planet Hollywood guy... The fortress sports fund disappeared.

Ian Ross, our paranoid Comms guy at the time has admitted the whole thing was "a means to an end" IE, allowed Top Blue Bill to keep his grubby little hands on what he firmly believes is his club.

I have seen some [Poor language removed] over the past 20+ years, but I have never been so annoyed as when his grid went on the big screen around the time of the Blue Union and people actually stood up and clapped!

When he finally goes, it won't be a celebration, just regret that it took so long.

Nil Satis Nisi oh I can't be arsed.

Apathy of the fan base is down to him.
My sentiments precisely. As soon as FSF popped up out of nowhere I smelt a rat!
We could have been concentrating on building a team now, rather than having the dual concern of team and future location.

Status
Not open for further replies.