Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. especially as he has not been given any real chance under FRank also, send him out to get game time

Yup as we've overhauled the youth system structure I'm hoping it comes with starting to choose loans for the players based on the loan clubs history of development of young players in those positions, Hull is an absolute np brainer to send Dobbin to in that regard

Yup as we've overhauled the youth system structure I'm hoping it comes with starting to choose loans for the players based on the loan clubs history of development of young players in those positions, Hull is an absolute np brainer to send Dobbin to in that regard
I was hoping that, now we are out of the drop zone, Dobbin and a few others may get a lot of pre-season and then actual game time as aprt of our squad. The thinking is that Frank has played youth in the past and that our squad depth is bare.

I was hoping that, now we are out of the drop zone, Dobbin and a few others may get a lot of pre-season and then actual game time as aprt of our squad. The thinking is that Frank has played youth in the past and that our squad depth is bare.
There will definitely be a few included in pre-season games, it’s the only he can see if there worth stepping up or loaning out.

There will definitely be a few included in pre-season games, it’s the only he can see if there worth stepping up or loaning out.
Yeh, now that relegation is beaten, Frank might have a bit more time on his hands to focus on stuff like this. Have a feeling he was all in on first team since January.

Sign this kid to soften the blow of losing richy.

Deep down I know it won’t happen.

Thelwell is no better than Brands.

As soon as the ink is wet tonight we should be matching Brentfords offer and getting the boy in.

Sign this kid to soften the blow of losing richy.

Deep down I know it won’t happen.

Thelwell is no better than Brands.
Come on mate its a little early to be calling him out isn't it. I know the frustration of supporting this club gets to us but at least give 2-3 transfer windows.
There's been a lot of talk during the Richy deal (regarding Spurs players) but now that's done I'm sure we will see who our real targets are in the coming days/weeks.

Brentford bound just announced

A team authentication and foresight, meanwhile the tired old links to Lingard resurface, good old Everton eh, always willing to take too six cast offs... I know it's probably only paper talk, I hope, but if this actually happens, it proves we've learnt nothing and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.