Just received a Letter from the club...”foul & abusive language”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who you are swearing at.

On several occasions back in the day I found myself mid flow telling Gravesen in no uncertain terms what I thought of his incompetence only to realise I had instead been watching Carsley being, well, Carsley.

Good job Mad Tommy was gone by the time AJ arrived.....then you would have had even more trouble, with three chrome domes running around lol

I think we should all clap at the right moments, and protest should be confined a short or long tut, depending on the severity of the shabite witnessed. Then after the game we can all press one of those red / yellow / green smiley face button thingies you get at airport security on the way out to check levels of customer satisfaction.

There is no place in the modern family experience that is soccerball these days for grown men and women to be hurling expletives at the victims of this abuse - the players. The pitch needs to be a safe space where they can express their creativity without judgement. Won’t someone think about their feelings?

I take my son to Perth Glory games most weeks. Lots of songs with lots of swearing. He is allowed to sing one song which includes the word similar to barsteward, but not any others, and he is only allowed to use that word when he is singing it at the game.

It’s really not that difficult, and not a problem. I understand that a lot of the crowd are males in their 20s and that is a demographic that swears. I wouldn’t dream of complaining to the club about it, and I don’t think my son is going to be corrupted by it.

I take my son to Perth Glory games most weeks. Lots of songs with lots of swearing. He is allowed to sing one song which includes the word similar to barsteward, but not any others, and he is only allowed to use that word when he is singing it at the game.

It’s really not that difficult, and not a problem. I understand that a lot of the crowd are males in their 20s and that is a demographic that swears. I wouldn’t dream of complaining to the club about it, and I don’t think my son is going to be corrupted by it.
he'll be on heroin and crack before you know it...

singing barsteward songs is where it all starts

I think the club have had to react to a repetitive complaint from a fellow fan, to keep the noisy pc minority happy and to avoid a Twitter storm or complaint on watchdog.
That’s the problem with everything these days, a noisy PC minority making out ‘normal’ behaviour is no longer acceptable.
That’s why opinion polls are sheete as the samples never include real people who CBA answering or are too busy scraping a living.
The day we cannot vent our frustration at an inept millionaire footballer who can’t pass in working class language is the day football has finally died and the sky will fall
The PC minority will probably call me a dinosaur, but I don’t give a flying f....

I think the club have had to react to a repetitive complaint from a fellow fan, to keep the noisy pc minority happy and to avoid a Twitter storm or complaint on watchdog.
That’s the problem with everything these days, a noisy PC minority making out ‘normal’ behaviour is no longer acceptable.
That’s why opinion polls are sheete as the samples never include real people who CBA answering or are too busy scraping a living.
The day we cannot vent our frustration at an inept millionaire footballer who can’t pass in working class language is the day football has finally died and the sky will fall
The PC minority will probably call me a dinosaur, but I don’t give a flying f....

As per my previous post, if people don’t take a stand against these idiotic zealots, we’ll have a “jazz hands” only policy before long.

^^^^ This is not an April fools thing. This is what you’re dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.