Just My Imagination (Runnin away with me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ray

Player Valuation: £20m
This is only whats going on in my head. Its not based on anything in the news about us or anything I've heard. The wheels are turning in my mind so I thought I'd put them into a thread. Dont slaughter me cos I'm not surgesting any facts.
Are we really close to a take over? None of us know the facts so none of us can say. Moyes hasnt signed his contract yet thats all we do know. Is that because Kenwright is close to a deal with someone and Moyes is waiting to find out where he'd stand with new owners? Would new owners want him and if the answer to that would be yes then how much money would he be given to keep building a squad. Everton are very quiet at the moment regarding any takeover talk but a new investor would ask for descretion till things are sorted anyway. When Man City were taken over nobody seen it coming and it surprised everyone. Nobody seen Charlton getting taken over. Surprise surprise its happening. Who's to say this isnt happening with us. I'm like most fans on here and dont know if it would be a good thing or bad but one things for certain it will be bad not to have investors with all thats going on around us. Remember these are just my thoughts. Kenwright has been looking for a buyer sinse day one. Has he finally found one and he's waiting to hit us with the news?

seeing as this is just a thought thread!

i cant get it out of my head that if the new ground hadnt been called in could have the man city investers been in for us! but cuz it was they whent else where!

hence bidding for players before the call in then struggling after!

just my thoughts!

It dose add to the why Moyse has not signed yet rumours,but I would think Moyse would have well signed up as even if the new owners came in and didn't rate him I would not begrudge him a decent pay off;)not that I want him gonelol

I'm loving the completely conflicting reports on newsnow

Its so Everton

Keep em guessing

I reckon Elvis is going to put a late bid in for us

Big Dunc is waiting to see how much he can raise from his book and DVD to see if he can get enough to make a bid. Honest.

Ok it's rubbish, but it does seem to be that kind of day.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.