judge us at the end of the transfer window – not now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin thelwell should be thrown in the trash.
We’re stuck with McNeil on the RW which nullify all chances of counter attacks

Our main attack comes from the left wing.

We never signed a Richarlison replacement

We never signed a CF for which a lot of you claim MCNEILS TARGET MAN!! Dominic Calvert-Lewin is a HUGE liability you are dreaming if you think he’s staying fit!!

We never signed a midfielder that can create plays and score goals

We should be holding protest to have this guy binned.
Stupidest post I have read in a LOOOOONNNGGG time

lol

I mean £90k is a very normal PL wage now. He's a huge upgrde on what we had back there and we offset it with no transfer fee. More than happy to pay that on him.
I don't know how accurate the sites that track these things are, but even if it's only £90k, that puts him on the same as Saliba and Gabriel put together at Arsenal, and comfortably more than any of Dier, Sanchez or Davies individually at Spurs (just to use examples of clubs that we're aspiring to catch).

He's obviously an upgrade on Keane, but that isn't really saying much.

If we’re paying an extra mil a year over 4 seasons (20k/week roughly), then it’s like we’ve paid a 4mil fee for a very good defender. Who cares?
The difficulty becomes convincing other, better players that they should be earning less than a run-of-the-mill stopper.

It’s all wrong other than signing a creative mf

But we haven’t signed a replacement for Richarlison.

We are reliant on our left hand side, specifically Gordon, to create chances.

DCL is injury prone and therefore unable to be relied upon for the rest of the season.

McNeil doesn’t offer us anything in attack or on the counter.

Can you explain why any of this is wrong? You don’t just get to say “it’s wrong because it’s wrong” and expect anyone to accept that as actual reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.