Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked on this thread this morning and everyone was high fiving each other after Esk's post, to come back to a load of you acting like teenage Goths trying to self harm. What is a matter with some of you, if they sign great, if not we will move on. Stop stalking weirdo's on the twitter or whatever its called for gash info.

It's very tempting because I would still get all the info by the only ITK on here I trust, without having to trawl through all the garbage posted on here

By far, without a doubt, easily, that is the best bit about being a mod Dutch.

Our own little bit of internet privacy.

lollol

Oh OK you 2 - get a room ! Instead of rubbing us lowly peasants that try to tow the lines nose in it!!

I WONT HAVE PEOPLE DOUBTING ESKS CREDIBILITY I WOULD PUT MY HOUSE ON HIS INFO FFS.

living-in-a-box-11.jpg
Looks like a building site, with Eastern Europeans working on it.
Bottles of booze clearly visible.

@Baines' left foot

lollol

Oh OK you 2 - get a room ! Instead of rubbing us lowly peasants that try to tow the lines nose in it!!
Nothing to do with that mate. The Esk posts everything he is allowed to in here. All I can say is that I trust him completely. He's not a bs, wum or craving for attention. If he says Mata and Witsel are going to be Everton players than I have no reason to doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.