Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

He really is [Poor language removed] though. Bad attitude, thinks he's done it all when he's done nothing really. If we spend ~10 million on him... well, I'll be surprised.

Central striker. He’s a lot more DCL than Richarlison.

If Tosun and Kean aren't in Ancelotti plans I suppose we need a back up. I was hoping for a left footed Richarlison but if he comes in and scores a few off the bench and gives DCL genuine competition it will be an improvement to the squad.

If Tosun and Kean aren't in Ancelotti plans I suppose we need a back up. I was hoping for a left footed Richarlison but if he comes in and scores a few off the bench and gives DCL genuine competition it will be an improvement to the squad.

He needs chances to be created for him though. He only scores if the chances are served to him on a silver platter. His attitude is not very good but who knows, maybe Carlo can bring more out of him.

He really is [Poor language removed] though. Bad attitude, thinks he's done it all when he's done nothing really. If we spend ~10 million on him... well, I'll be surprised.

Out of interest why have you come to that conclusion. I know nothing of him so where does that alleged reputation come from.

Good luck hoping for another player in the mould of richy, few players graft like that kid

Status
Not open for further replies.