2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think signing strikers from the league below who haven't scored in half a year is really a winning strategy to a team supposedly trying to qualify for Europe.

Maybe a team has had success with that in the past? Dunno, seems a bit strange.
He’s not had many minutes yet. However, I take your point.

He was a punt on a short term contract and I don’t think there were any better options at the time who were PL experience.

He may turn out crap, but it does make me laugh how Moise Kean is now regarded as the second coming after nearly 40 games of naff all here, yet King is apparently useless after two.

Not even two. Not sure his entire coming on as a sub even amount to a single 90 mins.

I don't think signing strikers from the league below who haven't scored in half a year is really a winning strategy to a team supposedly trying to qualify for Europe.

another thing I hate about modern day football, it’s ok to spend big and gamble on a player but you can’t take a very cheap punt on a player a league or 2 below. Imagine if Leicester had signed tosun and not vardy

Swear to god some of you prefer your endless sadistic sweeping statements coming true rather than seeing Everton win. If I was that negative about the club I wouldn’t bother.

Blokes played about 40 minutes and he’s already being written off so someone can say “I was right, I’m the best blue” on an anonymous message board. Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.