2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved his approach on debut. Just wanted to dribble past as many players as possible.

We've all had it when you turn into Messi for your first game for a new club, Sunday league, 5-a-side or whatever. Think Josh was banking on that

Not the best game for a debut with the harum-scarum football Leeds play. Give him 8 mins against a team with less energy and more room on the break and see what's what

Needs to work harder on his Twitter comments, it’s ‘Up The F Toffees’ ... not let’s go toffees ffs... what’s that?
Someone have a word in his shell like

It will be interesting what he brings to the side, it's not all about the player, he might be the missing piece in the puzzle to have a perfect balanced squad, he might be the difference between 4th and 10th for all we know.

Loved his approach on debut. Just wanted to dribble past as many players as possible.

We've all had it when you turn into Messi for your first game for a new club, Sunday league, 5-a-side or whatever. Think Josh was banking on that

Not the best game for a debut with the harum-scarum football Leeds play. Give him 8 mins against a team with less energy and more room on the break and see what's what
He needs more than 8 mins, i can see him coming off for Rodriguez with 20 mins to go, we can then judge him on that.

Only at the club 24 hours.
I think he was told to run around and make a nuisance of himself for the last few minutes.
It will take some months before we see the real impact he will make.
I think he may need to lose a couple of pounds as well.

Had the look of a player who's known his contract is running down and, locked down in sunny Bournemouth, taken to the snacks and a few mid-week bevs to numb the boredom.

Defo needs to do a few laps of USM Finch-Farm I reckon ;)

Had the look of a player who's known his contract is running down and, locked down in sunny Bournemouth, taken to the snacks and a few mid-week bevs to numb the boredom.

Defo needs to do a few laps of USM Finch-Farm I reckon ;)
We will soon have him scared to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.