Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god, just wreaked of another iwobi signing that we'd be much better off just keeping the money. You can't replace a striker going to psg with one from the championship.

... Although replacing him with nothing isn't exactly great.

Nobody wants him, I think it's due to the fact he isn't good value for money. Strikers who can barely scratch double figures who aren't kids are not good enough for where we want to go. Not even convinced 'he could do a job' for the money and wages he demands.
Don't understand Bournemouth in this tbh, asking circa £20m for him when clubs can wait less than 9 months and have him for free.

His own rumoured wage demands are also high, but not necessarily so if it's a free.

Thank god, just wreaked of another iwobi signing that we'd be much better off just keeping the money. You can't replace a striker going to psg with one from the championship.

... Although replacing him with nothing isn't exactly great.
Maybe Tosun is closer to fitness than you expect and may be available to play in a couple of weeks.

We have Kean available to come back to us in June, hopefully a more rounded, more experienced and confident striker.

Don't understand Bournemouth in this tbh, asking circa £20m for him when clubs can wait less than 9 months and have him for free.

His own rumoured wage demands are also high, but not necessarily so if it's a free.

He'll get them a hell of a lot more than £20m if he gets them up

I was under the assumption B'Mouth were willing to let him go for pretty cheap but anything close to 15m is a no go for me, Just put that in the summer budget.

Again no interest in a 28 years old average front man. Cant go back to the mistake of spending millions on average players. We cant get rid of the ones we have.Richarldson to play up top with bernard/iwobi to come in if necessary. Not ideal but Josh no better than those 2.

It's replacing the physical presence of DLC if for some reason he cannot play for a number of games... We don't have anyone else that do the target man and lay off...

He'll get them a hell of a lot more than £20m if he gets them up
Is he that good he'll make a significant difference between Bournemouth getting promotion or not? I'm not sure personally. But he's on about £50k wages which is a lot for the championship and they turned down £13m for him which will pay around 7/8 players wages for this season.

Is he that good he'll make a significant difference between Bournemouth getting promotion or not? I'm not sure personally. But he's on about £50k wages which is a lot for the championship and they turned down £13m for him which will pay around 7/8 players wages for this season.

No idea, but he's undoubtedly their best player so they may feel that way.

No idea, but he's undoubtedly their best player so they may feel that way.
Not sure. They've already sold 2 that were better than him (or rather sold 1 and lost 1 out of contract) and Brooks is miles better imo and I would also argue Lewis Cook and Lerma are both better too. They have been doing OK so far without him in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.