Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZissouBlue

Player Valuation: £500k
It won't be a loan because his contract runs out this summer. There is no incentive for a promotion chasing team to loan out a player; it's a different situation than Walcott. For wages people are wildly speculating here based on some previous reporting that I doubt was even true. His only bargaining chip is the expiring contact but he's not going to be on 100k. Our bench is getting absolutely dire so I'm just relieved we are getting someone else in. He's a decent player.

tommye

Hamez...Blammo...Goooooooool
Imagine if he swerves us for Fulham lol
tenor.gif

KaiserEFC

Player Valuation: £70m
We need a backup striker who is already on a level who can just come on and play. King is proven, he’s not going to be on much and he’s not going to cost much. Some of you’s see he’s 29 and would rather we sign some 17 year old child from the french farmers division because on footie manager he slotted right in when in reality it doesn’t work like that.

King is decent business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks