Jose Baxter...Chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a kind of 20 questions format so pretty quick (and uninteresting from a football point of view for half of it).

What was interesting was his self-confidence and focus which I think is important in a forward. (Q. What's your main strong point? A. Scoring goals. Q. What's your aim this season? A. Score lots of goals.)

Otherwise usual blah, aiming to get into reserve side, etc.

Ray Hall interview and JPK both longer and more interesting (quite impressed with both of them).

http://evertonfc.com/news/archive/meet-your-next-hero.html

Not going to buy the Everton TV as I'm not impressed with it. But if anyone has and has listened to what Jose has to say, I would be very interested.

Just answering questions really. Simple one liners.

His role model is Wayne Rooney, he likes to score goals, he joined the acadamy when he was 6, he hopes to break into the reserves this season etc.

Kissock's interview was good. He seems a bright lad.

Are they both scally scousers? because that's what we need. Home grown talent to rival that prick over the way. :)

Kissock definitely is. Made a point of what a dream it was to be playing for the club he loved, that his closest first team players were Hibbo and Baines, and that Alan Stubbs was great for giving advice to the youngsters before he left.

Kissock definitely is. Made a point of what a dream it was to be playing for the club he loved, that his closest first team players were Hibbo and Baines, and that Alan Stubbs was great for giving advice to the youngsters before he left.

Really? [Poor language removed] me, lets get Stubbsy back in as backroom staff.

Imagine it. Moyes and this Round fella. Stubbs there with all the youngsters, and maybe even big Dunc on live feed from Spain given it beans to get all the players fired up.

Was it a good experience?

As Hitler once said, each man needs to experience War at least once in his life.

Nah, seriously I know its had its trouble, as many urban areas of Liverpool - down to the council in many ways concentrating solely on the centre. Scotland Road is becoming worse by the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.