2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked back the last few pages and seriously people are criticising him! Ridiculous! The lad has been one of the only good things from this season.
He's had lots more good than bad. The bad side is his decision making on when he's coming out but he's young so I'm sure he'll improve this. What I like about him is his confidence and the way he communicates with the defenders in front of him.

Loftus-Cheek, Stones and of course Pickford our stand out players. No coincidence they are all talented young players. That is the way forward. Fans would give England more 'slack' in the finals next summer if we played talented youngsters, than tried and tested failures.

Haven't watched England they'e awful but heard he's made 2 boss saves. Now butland is injured and Hart is a crab he should be given the shirt moving forward. Propa cat our pickford in he

Loftus-Cheek, Stones and of course Pickford our stand out players. No coincidence they are all talented young players. That is the way forward. Fans would give England more 'slack' in the finals if we played talented youngsters, than tried and tested failures.

This is so true. Tried and tested failures for decades. Lampard and Gerrard as prime examples. I would like to see a team out like today. I am actually interested in it for a change. Give them a run for a number of games the German way and who knows what might happen. At least it's better than watching the tried and tested failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.