2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Got us a point tonight no question, doing what he does best.

Unfortunately, he negates all of these past great things he does in future games, by doing what he does worst.

If we can make money on anybody it should be him first out the door, we will be OK without him.

But I would miss his antics.
Shouldn’t really post when you’re pissed.

Maybe, if Mylolenko hadn’t headed one off the line it would have been 2-0 and game over, just like the disallowed Newcastle goal and the late VAR decision to get us our goal.

Since Pickford’s been here he has saved us many points and has also cost us many points, and that is in every season even the recent ones, many of the top clubs have bought goalkeepers in the last few years, have any of them come in for Jordan?
Have any of them bought a goalkeeper who hasn't made a costly mistake or three?

All keepers make mistakes every season.

Have any of them bought a goalkeeper who hasn't made a costly mistake or three?

All keepers make mistakes every season.
My point was if Pickford is so good, as good as many on here think he is, why haven’t the top clubs come in for him.True all keepers make mistakes, some make more than others especially if they stay glued to their line at corners, centres and free kicks.

My point was if Pickford is so good, as good as many on here think he is, why haven’t the top clubs come in for him.True all keepers make mistakes, some make more than others especially if they stay glued to their line at corners, centres and free kicks.

Because he lives for chaos and mayhem and no other clubs can offer it to him like Everton can

Got us a point tonight no question, doing what he does best.

Unfortunately, he negates all of these past great things he does in future games, by doing what he does worst.

If we can make money on anybody it should be him first out the door, we will be OK without him.

But I would miss his antics.
What an absolutely horrific take that is.

It might surprise you to find out that you don't have to be one of the two or three players in the world in your position to be one of Evertons best players more news as I get it.

I love how he didn't let the atmosphere rattle him last night. A personal win for him and even us in these dark times.
There has been the odd time, he hasnt been effected by the Toon fans - Its not the 1st good game he's had v them, but it seems like its some Everton Fans that are more effected thinking the Toon fans will efffect him lol. saying the easy thing everytime we play these like his head will go and so on

It might surprise you to find out that you don't have to be one of the two or three players in the world in your position to be one of Evertons best players more news as I get it.
Jimmy, yes they would get a fair price for him but I would be surprised if he went to a top club, thanks for the offer of keeping me informed in the future

Last edited: