2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a good injury (hamstring?) this, for a keeper who relies on agility more than most. Sell next window for me if fit, will now be a risk of reoccurring. No hard feelings been a shining star, but its football.
Calm down mate hasn’t split and disintegrated has it? It’s a pull that happens when doing the job he’s in, hope your car doesn’t break down would be on auto trader by the end of the day ?

I wouldn't blame the keeper on that goal, but he did nothing to take Jordans place from him.

Jordan is far better with his feet than his peers and is actually good in a penalty shootout.

It’s the rest of the team that’s crap at that and last of all in every tournament almost his been one of England's best players.

No English keeper good enough to dislodge him even media darling Ramsdale

Read a few links stating that Man Utd are monitoring a move for Pickford.

Possibly BS but ya never know
Not that I would want him gone, but if Utd were in for him, and he fancied it, we’ve got to be looking north of £85m I would think (not necessarily saying he worth that, but if they’re paying £80m for ‘Big H’ and weighing their current keeper out over £300k per month, there’s got to be whopper of a fee to had)

Not that I would want him gone, but if Utd were in for him, and he fancied it, we’ve got to be looking north of £85m I would think (not necessarily saying he worth that, but if they’re paying £80m for ‘Big H’ and weighing their current keeper out over £300k per month, there’s got to be whopper of a fee to had)
Can't see him going for that if im honest. I'd say around £60m or there abouts.

But I agree, we should be asking silly money considering his for and age , as he is about to enter his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.