2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some people online defending him a bit with the weather conditions and spin etc. Surely if dropping it is even a slight risk just palm it out of play?

Just watched MOTD.
If anyone didn’t know what our weak link is, they do now.

I would be amazed if the club didn’t sign a new first team keeper.

D43878EF-88C9-4164-8AA6-AF1D54296B18.jpeg

I mean it could save us a good £30-50m on a new goalie?

It'll be hard to get someone decent in at this stage unless (and I hope this is the case) they have had targets identified already and were seeing how Pickford started the season before making any move. Are there any decent keepers in the Championship?

Just watched MOTD.
If anyone didn’t know what our weak link is, they do now.

I would be amazed if the club didn’t sign a new first team keeper.

Yeah Carlo recently implied that moving for a keeper wasn't happening, but the evidence is now so overwhelming that the status quo is no longer tenable. Romero looks the most likely one year insurance policy against Pickford undermining all the good work. It's too late to look for anything other than a temporary one year solution imo.

Trying to lose players like Bolassie etc isn't going to be so easy unless it's all already organised now, many major prem clubs are trying to do exactly the same with their bloated squad numbers, but moving for a keeper now looks more important than ever and far more important than any striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.