2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
His bad mistakes are terrible but more worrying than that is his general poor decision making in the box throughout the game, we're constantly under pressure from corners and freekicks because he can't command his box, he runs after things which are nowhere near him and just allows balls to cross by him which are easily picked out of the air. You also see his mistakes regularly panic the defence who then start making mistakes themselves - they might be able to shrug it off right now with no crowd but when he starts making 40k nervous it spreads to everyone.

Everyone knows the answer though, we seriously need a replacement.
This absolutely sums up Pickford. Too small to be a keeper. An idiot who actually thinks he's brilliant.

Clearly we are on the cusp of something decent this season and we cannot allow this clown to derail us. If it was looking like the standard mid table finish for us I’d say ok wait until the next window.

But to do so under the current circumstances would be negligence of the most outrageous kind.

If he makes a clanger for England. Totally going to ruin the derby build up for me.

Have a feeling carlo will give him the derby to die on his own sword which is ... not good to keep it pg.
Agreed. Only thing is that when he’s inevitably dropped by England he’s going to have to improve massively because overnight he’s no longer a saleable asset. Worrying times.

Can you re-phrase that? Apologies if English is your second language.
Ha ha sorry - just lazy texting. Chelsea dropped their keeper because he was costing them points. He might have cost a lot of money but he was a liability. I think we should drop ours and buy another one. But we should not buy kepa off chelsea.

Everyone who has got on the pitch this season has looked full of confidence and put in a performance. Pickford on the other hand is still making basic errors which quite simply can no longer be defended. He needs dropping and a reality check.

The equivalent of Davies in midfield, or maybe even worse. except we replaced Davies with quality, which is what should be happening in PIckford's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.