2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
1601736910770.png

"We aint getting Ancelotti"

"We aint getting Rodriguez"

"We aint spending any money this window"

No offence mate but you dont know that!

We've not been linked. There's not even been the faintest murmering of us being interested. He's probably going to sign a new deal with Milan and even with a year left I doubt they're gonna snap our hands off for £25m because it leaves them without a goalkeeper. You'd be looking at £40m before they'd even consider it, at least.

Also, I didn't say we aren't getting Carlo or James ;) (I know you didn't mean me, in that situation!)

Let's try and take a positive here...

He may well have removed any question in Carlos mind about him being worth keeping.

Fingers crossed that he's forced the clubs hand into replacing him.

I despise him like no other Everton player in the near 30 years I've been watching us.

He's an absolute female reproductive organ. A horrible one.

100% agree, total liability. in complete control of the game and he goes and does that. Needs replacing ASAP and hopefully like you say this will speed up the process.

On the plus side we look good and in total control of the game today COYB.

100%, Carlo should be telling him right now in that changing room that his agent has 48hrs to find a new club or he can forget playing for England at next summers Euros as he doesnt require his services anymore.. 48hrs to find a club silly enough to pay at least £20m for him and get him out of Everton Football Club

1 yr left on his deal - if he doesnt sign a new deal he'll be gone for half of that in January on a pre contract agreement.
But that’s my point, they’re confident he’ll renew and wouldn’t dream of selling him for anything like £25m. I want to replace Pickford, but we need to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.