2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what was he doin for the chance when the lad should have scored. Surely he should be coming for the cross in that situation.
That incident was more telling tbh. I know people are laughing at him for their goal, but tbf it was one of those point blank things, like a penalty, when you have to make a decision which way to dive, so wouldn’t be too critical on that one. But the one where the guy missed that sitter from 2 yards out he should definitely have read the danger and cut out Grealish’s cross. Didn’t want to put his head in there, but that’s what top keepers do, and he ain’t in that bracket I’m afraid.

Nice to see most people coming around to how bad Pickford can be. Took a while. Ancelotti doesnt seem happy either, hopefully this spells the end of this sometimes stellar but most often terrible player. Will go down as one of the worst buys of the Koeman era to me. Expensive, overhyped and not very good.

1594975833136.jpeg

Pickfords performances have dropped off since he first joined.
He was always a bit of a nutter but he had good distribution.

Now he seems much more error prone and increasingly lacks concentration.
Also, we seem to have invented a new suicidal goal kick regime Involving three defenders in our 18 yard area, several opposition attackers and a singleminded desire to pass it around. It’s got my heart in my mouth and I’m sure it doesnt help a jittery goalkeeper.

Pickfords performances have dropped off since he first joined.
He was always a bit of a nutter but he had good distribution.

Also, we seem to have invented a new suicidal goal kick regime Involving three defenders in our 18 yard area, several opposition attackers and a singleminded desire to pass it around. It’s got my heart in my mouth and I’m sure it doesnt help a jittery goalkeeper.
At least it adds a bit of interest at one end of the pitch, because there's nothing worth watching in the middle or at the other end. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.