2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

My arl fella was questioning how ruthless he thinks Carlo will be in the summer.
He’s genuinely worried.
I said, Carlo just won’t have these and you know what, I think his son has them sussed already.

It's what Coleman said in his interview to be fair.

Zero hiding places. And I bet some of them are bricking it.

I put this on the wrong thread earlier.
“I and everyone else at the club has total confidence in his quality. It is true he can do better and he knows this because he is critical of himself. I hope there is improvement in the next games.”
Carlo is out of tune with the opinions of Pickford in this forum. Wonder what he sees in him that the overwhelming majority on here do not?

“I and everyone else at the club has total confidence in his quality. It is true he can do better and he knows this because he is critical of himself. I hope there is improvement in the next games.”
Carlo is out of tune with the opinions of Pickford in this forum. Wonder what he sees in him that the overwhelming majority on here do not?

Probably nothing but he's the manager of the club and this is a forum full of people expressing their displeasure at him acting a tit.
He's hardly going to start pulling out images of him pulling tongues at 2-0 down out in the pressers and rip them into a thousand pieces.

He cant exactly come out and say publically 'he's gash, only got little arms, pulls stupid faces, couldnt catch a cold'

If we want to either sell him for a decent fee or try get some performances out of him, Ancelotti has to at least pretend he has a bit of confidence in him

He's not going to publicly call him out for being a weak minded clown of a goalkeeper is he, even if that is what he really thinks. That does no one any favours.

You back your players but if you have given them the warning and they still play rubbish then they're moved on. I'm just happy he has given him the reprimand, you can't keep dropping the football game after game. Let's see how he reacts.

He's not going to publicly call him out for being a weak minded clown of a goalkeeper is he, even if that is what he really thinks. That does no one any favours.

You back your players but if you have given them the warning and they still play rubbish then they're moved on. I'm just happy he has given him the reprimand, you can't keep dropping footballs game after game. Let's see how he reacts.

Erratically at a wild guess

Probably nothing but he's the manager of the club and this is a forum full of people expressing their displeasure at him acting a tit.
He's hardly going to start pulling out images of him pulling tongues at 2-0 down out in the pressers and rip them into a thousand pieces.

He cant exactly come out and say publically 'he's gash, only got little arms, pulls stupid faces, couldnt catch a cold'

If we want to either sell him for a decent fee or try get some performances out of him, Ancelotti has to at least pretend he has a bit of confidence in him

You back your players but if you have given them the warning and they still play rubbish then they're moved on. I'm just happy he has given him the reprimand, you can't keep dropping the football game after game. Let's see how he reacts.

Haha great minds boys

Status
Not open for further replies.