2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford 2nd half again showed his erratic keeping...

Pure panic & pandemonium when he becomes under pressure...

Laughing when he makes a mistake & nearly costing us a goal, clowning around whilst wasting time & playing the fool...

This keeper will cost us I just know it...

Said to my lads while watching the game that the players are working hard. Even pickford doing ok. Maybe he just likes playing up to the crowd. Cue 5 minutes later the howler, the grin, the coming out for a cross that he was nowhere near and the Leicester player blasting over from 5 yards out, the booking.

Get rid if we can

If Chelsea offer anywhere near £50 million sell sell sell.

Get the Don in from Milan

Nobody will offer 50m. Nobody will even offer half of that.
He is what he is. Spectacular shot stopper at times headless chicken at times.
Teams and top teams dont want that. I genuinely wouldnt buy him and i dont think many will.

Nobody will offer 50m. Nobody will even offer half of that.
He is what he is. Spectacular shot stopper at times headless chicken at times.
Teams and top teams dont want that. I genuinely wouldnt buy him and i dont think many will.

Never say never sir - teams that barely get troubled like Chelsea would probably be happy with a good shot stopper who doesnt need to do much else.

He's also "good" with his feet which the top teams clamour over

It was the slightest of bobbles. He should be in a position to deal with it. It's like his mind is thinking " what shall I do when I get this ball". Concentrate on the now for god's sake. I've had enough of him now.

Never say never sir - teams that barely get troubled like Chelsea would probably be happy with a good shot stopper who doesnt need to do much else.

The main asset required for a keeper who plays in a top team that rarely get troubled is concentration as they need to be alert when called upon after long periods of doing nothing. This balloon lacks concentration in abundance.

Most chelsea fans i hear will tell you otherwise about their defence. A look at the table confirms it aswell. Conceded 44 goals. By a long way the worst in the current top 8. They dont need another keeper who doesnt bring confidence to an already leaky defence
Neither do we. Im torn of wether its a priority tbh. Given the choice id rather replace most of the midfield as the priority.

Most chelsea fans i hear will tell you otherwise about their defence. A look at the table confirms it aswell. Conceded 44 goals. By a long way the worst in the current top 8. They dont need another keeper who doesnt bring confidence to an already leaky defence
Neither do we. Im torn of wether its a priority tbh. Given the choice id rather replace most of the midfield as the priority.

Most games lost in a season since abramovic came in. The number of losses that's tied with is when they finished 12th. Its too be expected as they have a really young team and are rebuilding with a rookie manager. I would say lampard has done a good job, but it's also because so many teams have sucked this year.

The moment where the ball was running out of play near the corner flag and he was a mile out of goal again chasing the ball for no reason and he did a big jump up in the air with nobody near him really.

He's an oddball with big problems.

The moment where the ball was running out of play near the corner flag and he was a mile out of goal again chasing the ball for no reason and he did a big jump up in the air with nobody near him really.

He's an oddball with big problems.

Yeah I clocked that too, just bizarre. Honestly thought he was gonna hoof it out for a throw in for no reason.

I absolutely agree, give me a steady Eddie a defence trusts.

I did wonder if he might benefit from not getting hyped up or distracted by a crowd. Nope, evidently still got a brain fart in him regardless.

Towards the end of the game he seemed to be playing to the crowd - without there actually being one. Odd.

As someone else pointed out he doesn't seem to take the game seriously.

I had high hopes of him being a top class goalkeeper with us for a long time. I would rather him not be at our club now. He's a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.