2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priorities. As much as I’d rather a keeper that isn’t a tit or a midget, he is homegrown and okay enough for the time being. The Gbamin saga has set us years back in the center of midfield and the Iwobi transfer has proved fruitless thus far. We need to prioritize wing and central midfield before we blow up the rest of our starting 11.

As prop joe said to stringer 'keep it boring', not arsed one little bit about the fancy saves and stupid side kicks, keep it nice and boring with few stupid errors and everyone will get onboard. Still not convinced that will be the case long term but its a start

We have just been given an “out” to balance out FFP stuff or whatever.

I like him but a CL want him.....lets rinse el and get what we can, Carlo will replace him.

Given the real doubts about whether 20/21 will run in a normal way with money coming in and transfers in and out, I doubt that Pickford is anywhere near the top of a short list of positions needing improvement. I would just trust the manager. If the [Poor language removed] goalie is offered to us on a free, take him of course. We would forgive him his recent past. Apart from that, concentrate on where we really are weak, i.e. midfield and goal scoring.

0:20 LOOOOOOL

No it isn’t? It’s floating about 3mph and not threatening at all. Why is he diving after the ball is past him? Why is he so slow to react? If that goes in, you’re telling me he wouldn’t get slaughtered on here?
No it’s not a threat if it’s trickling towards you at such a speed where you can just pick it up lol

It was a weird piece of goalkeeping. He wanted to make it look a spectacular save and it nearly cost us a goal. He does this often as well.
When you're this desperate to criticise a player/try to make him look bad it really looks like you either know nothing about football, or you just have an unfounded hatred of him. #justsaying

Status
Not open for further replies.