2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second lowest save percentage in the Prem. All the opposition have to do to score is get a couple of shots on target. Game after game it's the same story.
We finally have a striker who scores we need a decent keeper as well to make any progress next season.

that goal all starts with him needlessly playing it out to our defence when theirs about 5 players on our lads, hit it long you bellend

Dont worry about how little we will get for him.

Just worry that Brands hasnt got a backup keeper for us who cant get a game despite the `number 1' making more mistakes than I can remember all our keepers making in the previous 20 seasons.

lollol I’ve seen enough. The problem is now, who the hell is going to give us anything decent for this fool? His mistakes are being magnified in full view of the nation.
To be honest I’m not even bothered about money for him, I’m just bothered about who we can replace him with, he can be our second choice.

There has been plenty of Everton players I hated being in the starting lineup but never has there been an Everton player I hated every aspect of them, from their play to their off field activities to their terrible attitude on the pitch to their stupid facial expressions. Everything. I hate him

So what happened to Lossl? Where is he, out on loan somewhere? Got to be more reliable than this clown.
Oh, and I forgot to post this after the Arsenal game.......that ‘dive’ for their 3rd goal, hilarious, feet never went anywhere, legs kicked up theatrically for the cameras. Kin awful goalkeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.