2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he also made three brilliant saves which prevented us from equalizing. Pickford made one mistake from which they hit the bar, and no other mistakes because every bloody time a shot is on target its a bloody goal.
Leno ain't saving any of their goals, that's a fact.

He also absolutely flapped it for the Richarlison goal, the coward didnt want to get hurt and cost his team a goal.

I didnt see 3 brilliant saves like, thought everything was hit at him.

This ain't me defending Pickford as he needs to be replaced for me but I'd have him every single week over Leno.

Another Pickford Performance. Let's a bagful in and supplies us with his custormary brain fart which should have ended in an Arsenal 4th.

Lossl left for a reason I hope: CA is lining up a hell of a GK who'll come in and see this 'kin clown out of the club.

Right down there with the worst Everton GKs for me.

Needs to get his head down and put in a run of solid performances with zero drama. Think all of the England and world cup stuff really got to him and he started to believe his own hype. Doesn't seem the most grounded of characters but it has to come to a point in which he needs to realise these performances aren't going to see him move up the table but rather to the likes of West Ham.

Leno ain't saving any of their goals, that's a fact.

He also absolutely flapped it for the Richarlison goal, the coward didnt want to get hurt and cost his team a goal.

I didnt see 3 brilliant saves like, thought everything was hit at him.

This ain't me defending Pickford as he needs to be replaced for me but I'd have him every single week over Leno.
When he came off his line to clear from the Gomez pass to Richarlison; missed that one did you.

Pickford would have still been on his line when the ball was in the net,

When he came off his line to clear from the Gomez pass to Richarlison; missed that one did you.

Pickford would have still been on his line when the ball was in the net,
Theres many things Pickford does wrong, being positive off his line is not one of them.

Leno got lucky there, the deflection could've took it anywhere. Luckily for him it helped him out.

He doesnt scare any teams. We dont go into any games with the opposition thinking we'll have to be good to beat this keeper. Probably the opposite if truth be told. No intimidating presence.
Good enough if we want to stay mid table. Not good enough if we want to be at all serious about kicking on.

Status
Not open for further replies.