2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets to much stick

First goal was abysmal but the save he made was brilliant

I think we could get a better keeper, but the squad overall needs strengthening far more than the GK
The goalkeeping posit is one of the most important and Jordan has had a pretty poor season to be honest, and offers no confidence for his defenders, not to mention a lot of Everton fans behind whatever goal he is defending.

I’m sure I read somewhere that he was coaching somewhere don’t quote me on it but I’m sure it happened
Playing cricket and keeping wicket, probably be replacing Johnny bairstow soon

Attachments

• 350719DE-8507-41C4-8F3D-CC170B851929.jpeg
    350719DE-8507-41C4-8F3D-CC170B851929.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 56

Dafuq was he doing in the first half in that scramble in the area. He had both hands on the ball and then stood up without it. Genuinely bizarre

Brilliant, world-class saves coupled with moments of madness you won't see at the local rec league game.

He and de Gea should start a support group.

He really needs some competition, that benteke goal was pathetic, he redeemed himself with the reaction save from the benteke header but really cant trust him anymore

...you see, I don’t see that great save as redeeming himself. He’s there to make saves like that. The mistake he made was fundamental, fortunately today it didn’t cost us points.

I really can't understand him still being 'England's England's Number One'.
His concentration is awful and he simply doesn't command his box like a decent keeper should.
I'm hoping he has a fantastic Euro tournament and some mugs (the mancs) offer a ridiculous amount of money for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.