2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this in the match thread, but should also go here: Pickford's distribution is terrible. In the entire first half even his long kicks forward didn't fall within 25 yards of DCL. What's the boy supposed to do with service like this? He can win it and hold it up for others, but not if Pickford can't deliver it towards him. All these clearances must go to him - I'd like to think this was even basic common sense for a gk, but just watch when Pickford makes a clearance. It is never to where DCL is. It is shocking. 1 clearance in the whole first half went to him (which he won and brought down for Richarliason incidentally)!

Got to be a half decent GK out there, I’m sure there would be plenty upper mid table teams who’d fall for the hype around this tit

Stand by what I said last season.

If / when we make top six, Pickford will not be in goal.

He’s consistently unreliable, always has a mistake in him.

Not a bad keeper by any stretch of the imagination, just not good enough to regularly compete at the top end of the league and in Europe

Defo all his fault. I would unload 11 outfield players before he gets unloaded. It is a matter of priorities. Carlo will need at least 2 seasons to fix this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.