2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, he is not the only one who seems to be trying to get out of Atlético at the moment tbf. At the end of the day it can only happen if De Gea goes to PSG and they need to sell a few before they can make a move, so like you said before there is a good chance it probably might not happen.
I thought De Gea wanted to go back to MADRID to be near his girlfriend and kids.
Surely a player plus cash deal would suit all parties.
Though as was said Griezman, Oblak and Godin all looking to leave and Costa as ever not happy.

I thought De Gea wanted to go back to MADRID to be near his girlfriend and kids.
Surely a player plus cash deal would suit all parties.
Though as was said Griezman, Oblak and Godin all looking to leave and Costa as ever not happy.
Rhodri is also being linked with City. I just know that PSG have been the team that have been mentioned with regards to a transfer.

i dont know. he always seems dodgy to me hes not so reliable imo
I rate him if i'm honest. I'm hoping he improves and learns from mistakes in the past such as getting all riled up vs Newcastle away. Wouldn't say he always seems dodgy, he kept us in games at times last season and made some brilliant saves. Big season for him and really hope he proves people wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.