2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool and Newcastle fans hate him.

You have to admire that.

Sure, he comes across as a little arrogant through self belief - but as a club we could probably do with a bit more of that...

If we had a (another) weak and quiet keeper the exact same people would still be moaning.

Some people will just never be happy.

How many of you are praying he has a terrible season so you can come in here and tell everyone you were right?

Be honest now kids.

That's pathetic. Why would I pray for something so petty. I'm dying for Brands to not offload the dead wood and seeing Mirallas and Niasse start the league cup. Silva to be sacked by Christmas and the stadium plans to collapse. I'll be on here with my chest puffed out loving life. Pickford to keep on Pickfording is small game.

That's pathetic. Why would I pray for something so petty. I'm dying for Brands to not offload the dead wood and seeing Mirallas and Niasse start the league cup. Silva to be sacked by Christmas and the stadium plans to collapse. I'll be on here with my chest puffed out loving life. Pickford to keep on Pickfording is small game.
To be fair, Pickford hasn't done anything wrong for ages but over the last week the knives have out for him, which you have to admit is very very weird.

I can see United going after him when De Gea leaves. Seems to fit their new policy of talented and English... James, serious interest in Maguire...

In that case I'd hope we demanded a world record fee for a goalkeeper. 90m sounds about right for England's best player.

I can see United going after him when De Gea leaves. Seems to fit their new policy of talented and English... James, serious interest in Maguire...

In that case I'd hope we demanded a world record fee for a goalkeeper. 90m sounds about right for England's best player.
Nah i doubt it, Jan Oblak has basically issued a 'come and get me' plea to Utd in the last few days, apparently desperate to come over to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.