2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good keeper and no doubt about it. I will not be responsible for any edginess in my opinion of him. I don't understand the agenda against him. We know he can and will get better and some aspects of his game can and will improve but that applies to every keeper that has existed. He is still very young for a keeper to be this good and I only see him maturing into a better keeper.
There is no agenda. It's been widely noted how poor he's been by Evertonians and the general football public alike.

He's been a calamity. If he stops being a calamity he'll get acknowledgement and support.

He’s a good goalkeeper, he just needs a proper competition not someone like Stekelenburg.

He will be here for years to come so there is no other way than to stand behind him and give him our support.

Tonight was the first time England have conceded 5 goals in a game since David Seaman allowed a 64 yard piledriver from Ronaldinho in the Champions League Final in 1982.

#T-Rex

There is no agenda. It's been widely noted how poor he's been by Evertonians and the general football public alike.

He's been a calamity. If he stops being a calamity he'll get acknowledgement and support.
Shouldn't players always get our support even more so if they have a dip in form.

A decent goalkeeper, nothing more. He has time on his side to cut out his faults, attitude being a major one. I think the majority of his performances have been a shambles this season imo. I would like to see us get a goalkeeper with more presence but Silva obviously rates him hence why he wasn’t dropped after the Newcastle game. I think he’ll be here for the long haul.

The player dipping in form shouldnt play until his form is back. That applauding Pickford after he gave the rs 3 points made me sick to my stomach. What a set of beta supporters.
and how do you get your form back if you don't play?

The relentless campaign to hound him out must continue at all costs. Mind, nobody cares or even notices what is said on here anyway but that must not deter the campaign. Onwards and downwards!

Lets go back;

While true, while disappointing - let's also be fair. I'm just including some actual context behind what you've claimed.

Officially, he's made one more mistake leading to goals than Alisson and Leno, and two more than De Gea;

He’s saying that his form shouldn’t be questioned , but he’s the go leading mistakes in the league and that’s just the ones he’s punished for. The fact that his kicking is crap and he walks around like a tit just adds to his problems and it does effect his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.