2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting involved with the Geordies and losing whatever appalling levels of concentration he usually has.

What a 'kin disaster zone that lad is.

He's cost us about 20 points this season. An utter catastrophe.

I;ve seen some bad keeprs at Everton, but this feller is right at the top of that particular dung heap.

He has gained me about 20 pints out of exasperation.

Oh you edited it, that doesn't work anymore...

That was just after he made an absolute arse of himself coming for a ball that was never, ever his and nearly getting lobbed by Rondon as a result. Keane was raging with him.

Sums this guy up in a picture.

It's obviously a nervous tick of his.

As I said no need for looking for deep reasons for him being crap. He just is.

That was just after he made an absolute arse of himself coming for a ball that was never, ever his and nearly getting lobbed by Rondon as a result. Keane was raging with him.

Sums this guy up in a picture.
I don't think I've disliked an Everton player as much as him. Gives it out to defenders for minor errors, messes up himself an thinks it's a joke.

I'll revise what I'd take for him ... £20m

To be fair we would still make a pretty sizable profit on him.

If we sell him soonish like...
Yeh there must be a team out there that buys players at vastly inflated prices based on 1 or 2 good World Cup performances despite them being bang average???

[...Yerry Mina]
[Poor language removed] that team is us. Guess we're stuck with Pickford then.

Seaman? Martyn? I still rank Martyn higher than Seaman as well.

Seaman lacked a bit of "pizzazz" but he was a tremendously consistent keeper. Did see him diving too often and pulling off boss saves as his positioning was generally spot on.

Every scrap of footage Ive seen of this lad on and off the pitch screams wrongun.

He's barely on the same page as everyone else. He's so out of it it's an absolute mystery he ever became a professional team sport player.

Status
Not open for further replies.