2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm assuming your on a huge amount of illegal drugs regarding putting Stekkers in ahead of Pickford
I'm smoking some proper heavy Peyote cookie kush and I think the man is a buffoon. It's definitely nothing cannabis related.

Just wanted to clear that up. Don't want him associated with us pot heads.

Thanks for listening :cheers:

PS. It's YOU'RE

If you can't be good then you better be lucky... He's had a terrible game there tonight and wasn't punished for it.

From my perspective he's a huge upgrade on what we had but there is a big journey for him to go on if he wants to be considered as one of the best goalkeepers around.

Really? Two big saves early and two key passes in attacks that led to goals.

Far from a terrible game.

I personally think we should have got shot of him when his stock was high after the world cup. I don't think he is the level required to get us to where we want to be.

He is capable of the odd great save but has too many flaws for me that will lose us points in the long run. I would even have stekelenburg ahead of him. Pickford is very overrated after one good tournament

Aye mate. Stekelenburg actually did play in a world cup final. NSNO.

BEDDDDDD

No credit for all the good things he does, severe criticism for any mistakes. The double curse of being an Evertonian England keeper.

Not only do you have the natural media agenda to contend with, but also your own fans waiting to pile in on you so they can impress their fat arse mates at the game or on the internet. ‘Ton ton tonnnnn.

I'm smoking some proper heavy Peyote cookie kush and I think the man is a buffoon. It's definitely nothing cannabis related.

Just wanted to clear that up. Don't want him associated with us pot heads.

Thanks for listening :cheers:

PS. It's YOU'RE

Enjoy mate, it sounds completely foreign to my old days of rocky black or haze but whatever it is your smoking sounds superb ;)

Big Nev was also dropped after the derby demolition at Goodison and loaned back out. I think comparisons can only be made after 3 or 4 seasons at Everton but it is highly doubtful he will be close to what Nev was at his best but that applies to basically all keepers.
Was replying to someone who compared him to the best keeper I’ve seen in a blue shirt and this chap is and never will be anywhere near

I loved big Nev, Still do. Loved Martyn, loved Howard ( for a few years too).

But I am so peed with the crap I keep reading about Pickford in here.....
What is the matter with some of you??? Stop cimparting and complaining, we had a completey world class keeper in Nev, but it took a while didn't it? Martyn was an established keeper who excelled with us and Howard had a few good years too, but I would agree, he was never in that class.....

We have an amazingly talented, young and hungry goalkeeper who I am personally proud and excited to have as our no 1.....

FFS get behind him, stop looking for his issues and appreciate his skill and the skills he is still learning guys......

Forever COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.